Water-based anticorrosive paint is a non-toxic, tasteless, non-flammable, explosive and pollution-free environmental protection product with water as dispersion medium. It is the best replacement of the traditional antirust primer, which is prepared according to the chemical principles of chemical transformation, collation and reaction by using multiple antirust mechanisms such as physics and chemistry.
The difference between light anticorrosion and heavy anticorrosion lies in the different application environment. Light anticorrosive application environment mainly includes: C1 heated building interior, clean air; C2 Low air pollution, most rural areas, unheated places, low frequency condensation occurs; C3 urban industrial atmosphere, moderate sulfur dioxide pollution, low salinity coastal areas, high humidity and some polluted air production sites (note: Only some environments in C3 can use light corrosion protection). Heavy corrosion protection application environment includes: high salinity industrial zone, chemical industry, bridge, chemical plant, power plant, sea ship and so on.
The company's water-based light anticorrosive products include: water-based rust transfer primer, water-based iron red primer, water-based anti-rust primer, water-based acrylic topcoat, water-based two-component polyurethane topcoat. We will according to the actual environment and substrate selection of appropriate supporting technology to meet customer needs.
Scope of use:
It is suitable for the surface of indoor and outdoor steel structure in slightly and moderately corrosive environment
1. The film formed by the reaction of water-based rust conversion primer and substrate surface rust has strong adhesion, good flexibility, impact resistance and good water resistance, which can save workers' grinding time and improve efficiency;
2. Water-based iron red anti-rust primer: non-toxic and environmental protection, coating drying fast, strong adhesion, excellent anti-rust effect and leveling;
3. Waterproof bottom integrated anti-rust paint: non-toxic and environmental protection, fast drying film, high gloss and fullness, excellent salt spray resistance and adhesion, adjustable color;
4. Water-based acrylic topcoat: non-toxic environmental protection, fast drying film, high gloss, good fullness, excellent adhesion and weather resistance, adjustable color.
5. Waterborne two-component polyurethane finish: non-toxic, environmental protection, strong adhesion, dense film, high gloss and excellent fullness, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance.
1. Enterprise standard of water-based rust conversion primer: Q/GDSC171101-2018
2. Water-based iron red primer, water-based anti-rust primer, water-based acrylic topcoat, water-based two-component polyurethane topcoat: HG/T 4758-2014
1. Old substrate + water-based rust conversion primer + cationic sealing primer + bottom anti-rust paint in one;
2. New substrate + bottom anti-rust paint;
3. New base material + water-based iron red primer + water-based acrylic top paint or bottom integrated anti-rust paint (when the anti-corrosion requirements are higher);
4. Water-based two-component polyurethane finish paint is mainly used in places with high requirements for decorative effect and chemical resistance, such as high hardness, scratch resistance and acid and alkali resistance.
1. Substrate treatment: The surface of the substrate shall be clean, dry and pollution-free. The surface of the substrate shall be evaluated and treated according to ISO08504:1992 standard; Grease removal according to SSPC-SPI solvent cleaning standard; Make sure the surface is clean and dry before construction.
2. Coating method: spraying, brushing, curing time: 7 days (under standard condition)
3. Theoretical coating amount: water-based rust transfer primer 0.12-0.15kg/m2 (2 times)
Water-based iron Red primer 0.25-0.3kg/m2(2 times)
Water-based underside all-in-one anti-rust paint 0.2-0.26kg/m2(2 times)
Water-based acrylic topcoat 0.2-0.26kg/m2(2 times)
Waterborne Two-component polyurethane finish 0.2-0.3kg/m2(2 times)
4. Construction environment: It is forbidden to operate in an environment where the temperature is lower than 5℃, the humidity is greater than 80%, or the ventilation is poor.
5. Storage: The product storage should ensure ventilation, dry, prevent direct sunlight, storage temperature 5-35℃.