Water-based iron red antirust primer is based on water-based anticorrosive resin as the base material, and the antirust primer composed of pigment filler and antirust filler is used for the surface coating of steel structure such as guardrail, doors and Windows, furniture, radiator, pipeline, steel frame, storage tank and so on in the conventional environment.
1, water-based anticorrosive paint with water dilution, non-flammable non-explosive, no harmful gas
2. It has excellent anti-rust performance on the steel surface
3, good construction
4. Strong adhesion of paint film
Color: Iron red
Solids: > 40%
Coating thickness: dry film: 20-30μm/ d
Storage temperature: 5℃-35℃
Storage life: 1 year
Storage condition: Store in a cool and dry place
Construction method: air spraying, brush coating, dip coating and roll coating
Recommended dilution ratio: 5-10% (weight ratio)
Construction temperature: ≥5℃
Construction humidity: ≤80%
Surface drying time: ≤0.5 hours (20℃) 30μm
Coating interval: after the previous paint dry
Note: Due to the difference of painting environment, painting method, painting technology, surface condition, structure and shape during actual construction, the loss rate will be very different.
Base surface requirements:
1. Flush salt and other water-soluble substances with clean water, and purge dust with air
2, according to the SSPC-SPI solvent cleaning standard to remove grease
3. Remove welding spatter and deal with weld and burr to make it smooth
4, sandblasting will rust the steel surface to Sa2.5 or ST2.0 level after direct coating
5. Confirm that the surface is clean and dry before construction
1, primer: primer two
2. Finish coat: Finish coat two ways
3. Film thickness: the total dry film thickness is more than 100μm.
Avoid construction when the temperature is lower than 5℃ or the humidity is greater than 80% or the ventilation is poor. The temperature of the steel plate is more than 3℃ higher than the dew point temperature.
Maintenance period: 20℃ for more than seven days
1. Paint cans must be kept out of the reach of children.
2. If paint comes into contact with skin, wash with warm water and appropriate cleaning agent. If paint comes into contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention immediately.
3. Ensure good ventilation.
4, before operation, please refer to "safety and health Precautions".
The information provided in this manual is the most comprehensive and correct information in our possession at present. As the application conditions of water-based iron red antirust primer are beyond our control, the information in this manual does not contain any guarantee.
That is, the buyer is only responsible for the selection of water-based anticorrosive paint. Due to the continuous development of our water-based iron red antirust primer and production process, all information in this article is subject to our confirmation.