It is a self-drying single component coating made of special water-based anticorrosive resin, with environmental protection anticorrosive pigment and high quality additives. This paint works as both an antirust primer and a topcoat,
It is a variety used more in common rust prevention projects. Used in conventional environment storage tank, factory pipeline, equipment, steel structure and other steel surface coating.
1. Extremely low VOC emission
2. Good water and weather resistance
3. The film is tough and impact-resistant
4. Good adhesion and hardness
5. Drying fast, good construction
Color: various colors
Mixing ratio: one component
Dry film thickness: 20-30μm/ channel
Paint consumption: 0.20kg/㎡/50μm
Storage temperature: 5℃-40℃
Storage life: 1 year
Storage condition: Store in a cool and dry place
Base surface requirements:
1. Flush salt and other water-soluble substances with clean water, and purge dust with air
2, according to the SSPC-SPI solvent cleaning standard to remove grease
3. Remove welding spatter and deal with weld and burr to make it smooth
4, sand blasting will rust the steel surface to Sa2.5 or ST2.0 level after coating
5. Confirm that the surface is clean and dry before construction
Construction method: airless spraying, air spraying, brush coating, roll coating
Recommended dilution ratio: 5-10% (by weight)
Construction temperature: ≥5℃
Construction humidity: ≤80%
Surface drying time: ≤0.5 hours (20℃) 30µm
Coating interval: after the previous paint dry
Avoid construction when the temperature is continuously lower than 5℃, the humidity is greater than 70% or the ventilation is poor. The surface temperature of the coated object is more than 3℃ higher than the dew point temperature.
Maintenance period: 20℃ for more than seven days
1. Paint cans must be kept out of the reach of children.
2. If paint comes into contact with skin, wash with warm water and appropriate cleaning agent. If paint comes into contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical attention immediately.
3. Ensure good ventilation.
4, before operation, please refer to "safety and health Precautions".
The information provided in this manual is the most comprehensive and correct information in our possession at present. In view of the use conditions of the water-based underside integrated anti-rust paint are beyond our control, the information in this manual contains no guarantee.
That is, it is only responsible for the selection of water-based floor anti-rust paint. Due to the continuous development of our water-based anticorrosive paint and production technology, all information in this document is subject to our confirmation.